- Contentious Trusts & Probate Disputes
- Property Ownership Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
A litigation & dispute resolution expert specialising in high-value and complex disputes, my practice covers disputes involving contentious trusts and probate, property ownership and all aspects of real estate.
I specialise in acting for private individuals, trusts, charities owner-managed businesses, developers and serial entrepreneurs.
My clients price my pragmatic, commercial and cost-effective legal advice. As an experienced litigator and negotiator, I utilise alternative dispute resolution (where possible) to avoid the time and expense of court proceedings.
I am named as a key lawyer in the 2019 edition of Legal 500 for Property Litigation and below are examples of client feed back received from past Practitioners Guides.
Outside of work I enjoy cycling, golf, rugby (more watching than playing these days) and adventure sports, in particular backcountry skiing when I can find the time to make it to the slopes. I’m also a qualified skydiver.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Called to the Bar in 2008 (non practising)
- Call to the Rolls in 2011
- Full Member of Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Member of the Contentious Trusts Association