I am a partner in the medical negligence department and have a wide range of experience covering areas such as misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose and surgical errors. I have particular expertise in neurological and spinal injuries and have settled claims worth several millions of pounds.
I work quickly to understand how my client’s injuries are impacting on their lives so I can assist them by helping source care, therapies and equipment for their benefit.
Outside of work, I enjoy going to the theatre and in particular enjoy foreign travel.
- Surgical errors
- Neurological injuries
- Spinal injuries
Explore some of my recent cases
- Six figure compensation relating to delay in treatment of a skull-based osteomyelitis
- Substantial six figure sum for a delay in diagnosis of a young lady’s Cauda Equina syndrome
- Six figure compensation relating to a delay in diagnosis of appendicitis
- Delayed diagnosis in treatment of brain tumour
- Cauda Equina claim results in seven figure settlement
Accreditations & memberships
- APIL Clinical Negligence and Brain Injury Special Interest Groups
- Clinical Negligence Specialist at the Law Society
- Senior Litigator of APIL
- Surrey Silverlining Group
- Trustee for the White Lodge Centre in Chertsey, Surrey