- Real estate litigation
- Residential and commercial property disputes
I act for a broad range of clients in property litigation and contentious property matters, including local authorities, private individuals in landlord and tenant disputes, residential and commercial property developers, LPA receivers and banks and lenders.
I advise on all aspects of residential and commercial property disputes, including forfeiture, private and statutory nuisance, rights of way and restrictive covenant issues, boundary disputes, dilapidations, lease renewals, and pursuing possession claims and trespass claims. My experience includes:
- Securing declaratory relief for a developer client who sought clarification on a right of way in disputed declaratory proceedings;
- Advising individual landlords in complex defended possession claims arising from disrepair issues.
- Advising landlord and tenant companies on serving break notices and compliance with break conditions, and on the renewal and termination of business tenancies.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Property Litigation Association
- South Hampshire Law Society