- Adult brain injury
- Child brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Complex orthopaedic, including amputation
- Fatal incidents
I am an experienced serious injury solicitor who specialises in accessing rehabilitation for people who have suffered major trauma. I also represent at inquest those who have been bereaved. I am experienced with acting for those who suffer serious injury or bereavement as a result of an incident on Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB).
My clients are those who have, through no fault of their own, suffered major trauma or bereavement either in the UK or abroad. On their behalf, I claim compensation from the party at fault. An important part of this process is to secure payments as quickly as possible (interim payments) to support rehabilitation.
Many of my clients are people who have suffered major brain or spinal cord injuries, and the families of fatal incident victims.
I like to keep as fit as possible. I am a keen cyclist, half-marathon runner and skier.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Recognised practitioner in Legal 500
- Chair of the South of England Acquired Brain Injury Forum (SEABIF)
- Coordinator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyer’s, south of England group
- Listed in the Solicitors Directory for Headway, the national brain injury charity, as a brain injury specialist
- Panel solicitor for RoadPeace, the national charity for people who have been seriously injured or lost loved ones in a road traffic collision
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Member of Cycling UK, the national cycling charity