Our people are vital to our business. Without them, we can’t help make life better for our clients.
Want to become a solicitor apprentice?
Apprenticeships offer on-the-job training, working alongside legal professionals, rather than going to university to qualify.
What are the advantages of taking this route?
- Earn a salary while you work
- On-the-job training with some of the best lawyers in the South East of England
- You don’t go to university, so you don’t incur any university fees
- You will be prepared for (and take) the SQE
- After 6 years you will qualify as a solicitor with an LLB in Legal Practice
- Academic and competency training is provided by the University of Law
Is an apprenticeship for you?
Get in touch to discover more about the advantages of an apprenticeship.
What qualifications/requirements needed to apply?
- Three ‘A’ Levels required, preferably A, A, B
What is the study time and salary?
- Study time is one day a week either online or at the University of Law, salary to be confirmed
Why join Moore Barlow?
Moore Barlow is a leading UK law firm in the South, pushing the Top 100 with ambitious plans for growth and a reputation for doing things differently. With a strong culture of teamwork and a relentless focus on quality, we believe that everyone counts.
Applications are currently closed
For more information or to apply, please contact the people team on email@example.com or telephone: 02380 718000.
We’re a human-first law firm with talented people and we pride ourselves in pushing at the legal boundaries for our clients. I am extremely excited about our plans for the future as we continue to progress.
Ed Whittington, Managing Partner
Explore our services
As opportunities and challenges come your way, talk to a law firm that will guide you through the legal complexities towards a positive outcome.