Want to become a solicitor apprentice?
From September 2020, Moore Barlow is offering degree-level apprenticeships – with a 6-year apprenticeship pathway to becoming a qualified solicitor.
The apprenticeships offer on-the-job training, working alongside legal professionals, rather than going to university to qualify.
What are the advantages of taking this route?
- Earn a salary while you work
- On-the-job training with some of the best lawyers in the South East of England
- You don’t go to university, so you don’t incur any university fees
- You will be prepared for (and take) the SQE
- After 6 years you will qualify as a solicitor with an LLB in Legal Practice
- Academic and competency training is provided by the University of Law
View our ‘Solicitor apprentices’ factsheet
What qualifications/requirements needed to apply?
- 3 ‘A’ Levels required, preferably A, A, B
What is the study time and salary?
- Study time is one day a week either online or at the University of Law, salary to be confirmed
Why join Moore Barlow?
Moore Barlow is a leading UK law firm in the South, pushing the Top 100 with ambitious plans for growth and a reputation for doing things differently. With a strong culture of teamwork and a relentless focus on quality, we believe that everyone counts.
Applications are currently closed until further notice.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kate Harris by email: email@example.com or telephone: 023 8071 8131.