I am head of the family team. I have over 15 years’ experience in the complex and sensitive area of family law. I strive to guide you through the process in a supportive and positive way, focusing on outcomes and the long term future. I can assist at the beginning of a relationship with pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements or at the end of a relationship with divorce and advising on financial division and child arrangements. I am used to dealing with complex issues often involving assets spread over multiple jurisdictions and a range of companies and investments. I have a strong network of lawyers and other professionals to call on to provide their expertise where necessary to make sure you are receiving the best advice for your situation and circumstances.
I am collaboratively trained and committed to finding a way forward that works best for the family but will also fight your corner as necessary and strive to achieve the best outcome for you and your future. My aim is to add value and support during what can be a stressful and unsettling time.
- Children (private law)
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Cohabitee disputes and separation agreements
- Family finance and property issues on divorce/separation
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
- Child abduction
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Here to help
Start an online enquiry with Joanna
Accreditations & Memberships
- Law Society accredited in family law – advanced – with child abduction speciality
- Collaboratively trained
- Member of Resolution and on the Surrey Resolution committee