Meet our expert lawyers who are dedicated in making life better for our clients.
I am an experienced dispute resolution solicitor and I specialise in private client disputes relating to wills, trusts and estates including:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenging the validity of a will
- Proprietary estoppel
- Trust of land
- Breach of trust
- Removal of personal representatives or trustees
Court of Protection work includes applications for:
- Statutory wills
- Life-time gifts
- Authority to sell property
- Appointment of deputies
- Removal of deputies or attorneys
I act for private individuals, beneficiaries, executors, trustees, deputies and attorneys.
- The Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and hold the STEP Advanced Certificate in Trusts Disputes.
Meet the wider team
We are here to help
Our expert lawyers are here to support you with all your legal needs.