- Children (private law)
- Cohabitee disputes and separation agreements
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Family finance and property issues on divorce/separation
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
- Child abduction
I advise clients in relation to many areas of family law, assisting them through what can be a very emotional time. This includes the divorce process coupled with sorting out the family finances, and advising unmarried clients in relation to relationship breakdown. I also draft cohabitation agreements for unmarried clients who are planning to live together. I have particular expertise in matters relating to children – dealing with living arrangements following family break up, cases involving intractable hostility and parental alienation, cases where one parent wishes to live abroad with the children or elsewhere in the UK, surrogacy/alternative family arrangements and child abduction.
As a team we firmly believe in trying to deal with matters as amicably as possible, as the situation surrounding family breakdown is already difficult enough.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives