- Brain Injury
- Complex Multiple Injuries (Polytrauma)
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
I represent clients who have suffered life-changing injuries through all different types of accident including road traffic collisions, accidents at work, public liability as well as others. I have acted on behalf of clients who have sustained a variety of injuries including polytrauma (orthopaedic), brain injury, spinal injury and pain management disorders.
I always strive to ensure my clients receive the best care and support from the outset as I recognise that as well as sustaining a life-changing injury, the whole claim process itself can be rather daunting. I also focus on my clients receiving the appropriate rehabilitation as soon as possible in order to aid recovery, be it through case management or utilising the available statutory services.
I studied Law at the University of Essex before going on to complete my Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Guildford. I worked as a Paralegal in a busy, local, personal injury firm for 18 months following completion of my LPC before securing a Training Contract as an in-house Trainee at Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council. After qualifying as a solicitor in August 2013, I decided that I wanted to return to personal injury and I have been solely representing injured persons ever since.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife and my young daughter and I am an avid DIYer. I am also a keen supporter of Tottenham Hotspur football club.
Once a month, I volunteer at a local disability snow sports group called Alpine Snowsports Aldershot for the Disabled and I am a trained Boccia leader.
Accreditations & Memberships
- APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) accredited Litigator
- Member of the Surrey Acquired Brain Injury Network
- Member of the Law Society
- Headway Personal Injury Lawyer
Stand out cases
- Liability Agreement approved by the High Court for a Claimant with a catastrophic brain injury
- Seven figure settlement for pedestrian hit by car
- Seven-figure settlement achieved for amputee injured at work
- Seven figure settlement for motorcyclist following a road traffic collision
- Living with someone who has a brain injury
- Man suffers Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) following motorcycle accident