- Fatal incident claims
- Adult and child brain injury
- Amputation injury
- Complex orthopaedic injury
- Crush injuries
I have over 12 years experience in running complex and high value major trauma claims. I currently act for individuals and their families who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries or death.
Having represented clients from a variety of backgrounds, I offer one-to-one support throughout the litigation process. I work closely with my clients and their families to investigate the case thoroughly. My practice is to focus on the immediate needs of the injured victim and my in depth knowledge of the Rehabilitation Code 2015 ensures that rehabilitation runs alongside the litigation process. This allows my client to receive timely and appropriate care with the aim of making the claims process as easy as possible for them.
My modern and collaborative approach reduces delays, improves outcomes for my clients and ensures that the claim is client-centred.
My background in medical negligence means that I am trained to meticulously analyse the medical and expert evidence in each individual case in order to maximise compensation and to secure funding for my clients long term needs.
I regularly present to clinicians and nurses at NHS Trusts and charities on the Claimant’s perspective, Claimant case studies and the impact of injury in a claim.
I speak Punjabi and Hindi and I am a legal volunteer support worker at two local charities.
I am passionate about diversity and inclusion. I am a committee member of The Law Society’s Women Lawyers Division and an active campaigner in The Law Society the Women in Leadership project including, ‘Diversity and equality – why it’s so important’, ‘Retaining talented women – small changes see big rewards’ and ‘Time to redouble our efforts for equal representation’ for The Law Society Gazette. I also proudly co-founded the Women in Leadership Group and Diversity and Inclusion Committee at Moore Barlow.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Committee member of the Law Society’s Women Lawyers Division
- Finalist ‘Outstanding Returner of the year’ at the Women in Law Awards 2020
- INvole HERoes Women’s Role Model Future Leaders’ List 2020
- Mentor in the Law Society’s Reignite Mentoring Programme
- Member of the Law Society’s Diversity & Inclusion Forum for the London South East and East region
- Member of Society to Asian Lawyers
- Personal Injury Awards Claimant Team of the Year 2019
- Highly commended in the Partnership Case of the Year category at the Case Management Society UK’s (CMSUK) Awards 2019
- Finalist for the Claims Collaboration of the Year award with Insurance Post Claims Awards 2018