Meet our expert lawyers who are dedicated in making life better for our clients.
I act for companies at all different stages of their lifecycle; from initial idea or start up, through growth and expansion and ultimately exit.
I thrive from working for entrepreneurial businesses whether that is a single isolated transaction or being involved in the whole journey. I understand that, as a business owner, you will have a strong personal connection with your business and will endeavour to support you through the, often complex, legal processes that you encounter along the way.
I provide my clients with clear and practical advice based on a good understanding of their business combined with an expert knowledge of the law. A good understanding of the entrepreneurial mind-set combined with close attention to detail means my clients are reassured that they will receive the best possible legal support.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate reorganisations
- Management buyouts & buy ins
- Corporate finance and fundraisings
- Stock market flotations and takeovers
- Advising founder on sale of Tructyre Fleet Management Limited to the Michelin Group
- Advising Drake & Morgan (backed by private equity firm, Bowmark Capital) on its acquisition of London wine-bar and restaurant operator, Corney & Barrow Bars
- Advising Rotterdam based Port Invest B.V. on its recommended cash offer (governed by The Takeover Code) for the share capital of Nature Group plc
- Advising on the sale of Farehaven Lodge Care Home (Fareham, Hampshire)
- Advising on multiple acquisitions of telecommunications companies by a leading telecommunications company
- Advising on multiple acquisitions of accounting and financial services practices by a leading accounting firm in London
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 2014
Meet the wider team
We are here to help
Our expert lawyers are here to support you with all your legal needs.
Don’t take our word for it…
Though taking the decision to sell the family business was difficult one, and at times stressful, Kirsty and her team at Moore Barlow helped me through each stage of the process. Demonstrating great attention to detail to the technical side of the deal but also offering a welcome kindness and understanding of the personal side of the transaction, and how it affected me personally. I always knew Kirsty was on my side!
Simon Spencer – Capital Plans Limited
As a fast-moving growth business, we rely on the support of our professional advisors throughout. Kirsty and the team have been outstanding and we look forward to keeping them even busier in 2022!
Andrew Hill, CEO of New Path Fire and Security Ltd
Thank you so much for all of your help. You have been fantastic and a huge comfort to me through this process, providing really understandable and clear advice and guidance, and responding to everything in a timely manner.
I also wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed working with Kirsty. She’s been outstanding and is a credit to your firm. Glad she’s on our team.
Her attitude, thoroughness and professionalism (and a high degree of sympathy at times!) was especially appreciated. I can’t commend her enough and we look forward to working with her on an ongoing basis.
We had the pleasure of being assigned Kirsty Bowyer to deal with the sale of our business. Throughout the due diligence process, Kirsty was on the ball – she dealt with any queries swiftly and carefully and kept everyone involved updated every step of the way. Her professionalism was unfaltering and we felt that she went the extra mile. The whole process could have been quite daunting, but Kirsty broke it up into manageable chunks and kept the momentum going when it felt like the other side had slowed down. Kirsty seemed to really care about the outcome and was very approachable and took time to explain the things we did not understand.
Thank you all for your intensive work to get the deal closed. I greatly appreciate all your efforts to push everything through on time.