- Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) transactional work
- Complex and niche reorganisations and restructuring
- Employee incentives
I specialise in advising TMT businesses in respect of corporate finance and corporate structures.
My expertise also extends to complex reorganisations and restructurings having completed a number of high value reorganisations and restructurings in the last 36 months, some of which included loan capitalisations, buyback of shares out of profits and capital, issue of loan notes, as well as members voluntary liquidations.
I have also advised on numerous employee incentive arrangements ranging from the former Employee Shareholder Schemes to Enterprise Management Incentives. A number of the schemes have been assisted with clients’ exit arrangements.
On the transactional side, I have worked on some of Moore Barlow’s highest value and most complex transactions, values ranging from £3m to over £100m. Some of the transactions are amongst the largest completed by any independent law firms across the south of England.
I am an excellent communicator, with project management skills to match.
I have played an important role in assisting the following clients:
- Major outsourcer, Liberata UK
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Trustmarque Solutions
- Cloud service provider, Inframon
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Bytes Software Services
- Managed service provider, Blue Chip Data Systems
- Wireless and mobile communication system provider, Axell Wireless
- Managed service provider, Modrus
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Phoenix Software
Accreditations & Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 2011