I represent individuals who have suffered a serious injury through no fault of their own.
Many of my clients have experienced traumatic events and life changing injuries that have seriously affected not only their health and wellbeing, but that of their loved ones too. I recognise that the clients I work with are often going through a difficult and challenging time. I help them by delivering a proactive and personal service in order to achieve the best possible settlement and to secure adequate compensation.
My approach is to engage with insurers from the outset so as to ensure early rehabilitation and treatment that will optimise clients’ chances of recovery. I liaise with and instruct the best specialist experts and legal counsel in their field. I also liaise with support groups to ensure that my clients receive all the help and assistance they require during this difficult period.
My experience includes attending inquests, case management hearings and trials. I am passionate about the work that I do to help improve the lives of clients and their families. I actively support the charitable organisations we work closely with and am a member of the London fundraising group for the Child Brain Injury Trust, regularly participating in fundraising events.
Outside of work, I enjoy jive dancing, going to the gym and walking.
- Serious personal injury claims
- Catastrophic injuries – child and adult brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Multiple complex orthopaedic injuries
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) claims
Explore my recent cases:
- Moore Barlow secure judgment for catastrophically brain injured child – Damages claim will be in excess of £10 million.
- Seven figure settlement achieved for 2 catastrophically brain damaged sisters involved in the same road traffic collision
- Construction site accident with a six figure settlement
- Six-figure personal injury settlement after lorry collides with tractor
- Settlement obtained for pensioner after suffering a traumatic brain injury
- Six-figure settlement obtained for client after sustaining serious orthopaedic injuries in Germany
- Drug driving: Passenger receives significant settlement following serious collision
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of London fundraising group for the Child Brain Injury Trust
- Headway Personal Injury Lawyer