- Advertising and media
- Travel and leisure
- Care sector
I am an employment solicitor in our Southampton office. I provide support to the senior members of the team on a broad variety of employment law issues as well as running my own caseload.
My clients are corporate businesses of all sizes as well as individual employees. I most commonly support businesses with:
- Drafting and updating employment contracts and handbooks
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Redundancy and restructuring advice
- Advising on managing disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness procedures
I most commonly support employees with:
- Settlement agreements (advising on behalf of an employee)
- Day – to – day employee issues including grievance and capability procedures
Outside of work I enjoy playing netball for a local team in Southampton as well as socialising with friends and family. I am passionate about the environment and am actively involved with our resident “Moore Green” committee.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association