- Travel and leisure
- Care sector
I advise employees and employers on a broad range of employment issues.
My clients are corporate businesses of all sizes, and employees. I most commonly support them with:
- Drafting and updating employment contracts and handbooks
- GDPR from an employer/employee perspective
- Settlement agreements (drafting on behalf of the employer and advising on behalf of an employee)
- Advising on managing disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness procedures
My clients receive practical legal advice. It’s important to understand a client’s needs from the outset. I clearly explain commercial solutions and the options available to them. Additionally, I explain the best practice from a legal standpoint – one that can be more formal and stricter.
I am easily contactable, flexible and friendly.
Outside of work I am actively involved in a youth gymnastics group which promotes the development of aspiring gymnasts and their well-being. I am the welfare officer for the club and also help organise events.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Junior lawyer division
- Employment lawyer’s association