- Real estate litigation
- Agricultural, rural property and farming disputes
- Banks and lenders
I specialise in property litigation and contentious property matters across the spectrum of property types, whether it be commercial, residential, mixed use, rural or agricultural. Alongside landlord and tenant issues and disputes, I advise on matters arising out of the use of property, including rights of way issues, boundary disputes, trespass claims and issues concerning restrictive covenants.
I act for a range of clients including private individuals; corporations; residential and commercial property developers, landlords and tenants; property-investment and construction companies; charities; and financial organisations and lenders.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Property Litigation Association
- Agricultural Law Association
- Bournemouth Property Association
- Southampton Property Association
- South Hampshire Law Society