- Technology, media and telecommunications
I am a partner in the corporate team and am recognised as a leader in advising technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) businesses in respect of corporate finance and corporate structures.
Most of my clients are TMT based, most of which I have acted on behalf of for the last five years, and many for more than 10 years. I have built a strong reputation for providing quality advice tailored to the sector.
I often deal with some of Moore Barlow’s highest value and most complex transactions, with values ranging between £3m to over £100m. In addition, I have extensive experience in significant outsourcing contract work, including work on a number of tenders in the public sector.
I provide clients with my ultimate commitment to each and every matter, and work exceptionally hard to provide what clients need, when they need it.
I very much enjoy gaining an understanding of my clients’ businesses and developing long term relationships with them.
Key past and present clients include:
- Major outsourcer, Liberata UK
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Trustmarque Solutions
- Cloud service provider, Inframon
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Bytes Software Services
- Managed service provider, Blue Chip Data Systems
- Wireless and mobile communication system provider, Axell Wireless
- Managed service provider, Modrus
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Phoenix Software
Out of the 17 Microsoft Licence Solutions Partners (formerly LARs), I have been responsible for five transactions.
Recent deals & transactions
- Advised Peach Technologies on its acquisition of Taylor Made Computer Solutions
- Advised on the acquisition of Phoenix Software by Bytes Technology Group Limited
- Advised SecureData’s purchase of Cygnia Technologies
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 1989