- Technology, media and telecommunications
I am a partner in the corporate team and am recognised as a leader in advising technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) businesses in respect of corporate finance transactions and corporate structures (and restructuring insolvent companies).
Most of my clients are TMT based, most of which I have acted on behalf of for the last five years, and many for more than 10 years and some for 25 years. I have built a strong reputation for providing quality advice tailored to the sector.
I often deal with some of Moore Barlow’s highest value and most complex transactions, with values ranging between £3m to over £100m. In addition, I have extensive experience in significant outsourcing contract work, including work on a number of tenders in the public sector.
I provide clients with my ultimate commitment to each and every matter, and work exceptionally hard to provide what clients need, when they need it.
I very much enjoy gaining an understanding of my clients’ businesses and developing long term relationships with them.
Key past and present clients include:
- Major outsourcer, Liberata UK
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Trustmarque Solutions
- Cloud service provider, Inframon
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Bytes Software Services
- Managed service provider, Blue Chip Data Systems
- Wireless and mobile communication system provider, Axell Wireless
- Managed service provider, Modrus
- Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner, Phoenix Software
Out of the 17 Microsoft Licence Solutions Partners (formerly LARs), I have been responsible for five transactions.
Recent deals & transactions
- Advised Peach Technologies on its acquisition of Taylor Made Computer Solutions
- Advised on the acquisition of Phoenix Software by Bytes Technology Group Limited
- Advised SecureData’s purchase of Cygnia Technologies
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 1989