- Section 106 Agreements, CIL and Infrastructure Agreements
- Highways and Rights of Way & Town and Village Greens
- Planning Enforcement and Listed Building Issues
- Strategic Advice including EIA and Habitats Regulations
- Planning Appeals and Judicial Review
I am a Senior Associate in the Land Development Team and am the firm’s Head of Planning. I advise on all aspects of Planning Law with expertise in Section 106 Agreements and strategic advice in connection with all stages of the planning process.
I act for a wide range of clients including house builders, promoters, developers, landowners and public bodies. I have more than 15 years experience in Planning Law. After starting my career in local Government I spent more than 12 years at a major national law firm as part of its leading Planning Team before joining Moore Blatch in 2020 (now Moore Barlow, May 2020).
I believe in a practical and collaborative approach. The Planning System can be difficult to navigate but understanding the needs and goals of all the parties involved enables me to provide commercial and pragmatic advice to achieve the best solution possible.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family, coaching my children’s football teams and grabbing an occasional round of golf when I can.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Ranked as an Associate to Watch in Chambers and Partners 2018 – 2020