- Travel and leisure
- Care sector
As an experienced solicitor, I advise employers and employees on all aspects of employment law.
My clients are large corporate businesses and SMEs based throughout the South of England. I also act for senior executives and directors.
I specialise in supporting clients by:
- Drafting and updating senior executive employment contracts and director service agreements
- Advising on managing disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness procedures and queries arising from family friendly leave
- Helping clients manage redundancies or internal reorganisations
- Providing employment support for corporate mergers and /or acquisitions, including advising on TUPE implications
- Settlement agreements (drafting on behalf of the employer and advising on behalf on an employee)
My clients know me to be approachable and friendly and trust me to provide them with practical and clear advice and support, always tailored to their specific needs. Clients can rely on me to be always available when support and advice is required.
Most of my time outside of work is spent running around after my two young daughters! However, when I have a spare moment I enjoy socialising with friends and family over a glass of wine. I also enjoy fitness classes.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association