- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Company reorganisations and restructuring
- Shareholders’ Agreements and Articles of Association
- Company constitutional matters
I am a solicitor based in our Gateway office in Southampton and I am part of the corporate team. I assist owner-managed and privately owned businesses primarily in the IT sector on a wide range of corporate transactions, such as share and business sales and acquisitions, company reorganisations and company constitutional matters.
- Corporate transactions: Drafting due diligence reports and enquiries; setting up and managing virtual data sites to assist with the due diligence process; drafting and reviewing disclosure documents; drafting shareholder’s agreements and articles of association. .
- Company reorganisations: Intra-group reorganisations involving share and/or asset transfers; drafting transaction documents adn assisting with due diligence.
- Company constitutional matters: Reviewing and updating statutory books, drafting board minutes and resolutions, company formations, share transactions, directors’ duties and Companies House filings.
- Intellectual Property and Data Protection: Preparation of data protection compliance documents; registering trade marks in a range of jurisdictions.