I am a solicitor in the employment team, based in Southampton. I advise employees and employers on a wide range of employment issues.
I act for a variety of clients, both corporate entities and individuals. I most commonly support clients with:
- Drafting and updating employment documentation, including employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Settlement agreements (drafting on behalf of the employer and advising on behalf of an employee)
- Advising on managing disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness procedures
- Business immigration matters, from right to work checks to applying for sponsorship licences and visas
I also assist clients with bringing and defending claims in the Employment Tribunal.
I endeavour to understand my client’s needs from the outset, in order to provide practical and commercial advice. I am easily contactable and friendly.
Outside of work I enjoy being outdoors and long walks by the sea, going to live music and comedy events and holidays abroad to new destinations.
- Media and advertising
- Travel, leisure and hospitality