- Complex head, spinal and serious orthopaedic injuries
- Cases involving the elderly
- Cases involving complex liability or causation issues
- Fatal accident claims
I am a senior associate solicitor. I specialise in helping individuals and their families who have suffered serious injury as a result of medical negligence.
My clients are individuals who have suffered injuries of maximum severity, including spinal cord injuries, severe head injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries.
I help them secure the compensation they require in order to rebuild their lives.
I also help elderly clients and their families on cases which often present complex medical and social issues.
My areas of expertise include:
- Personal injury
- Catastrophic injuries – adult/child brain and spinal cord injuries
- Fatal accident claims including coroner’s inquests
- Severe burns claims
- Significant orthopaedic injuries
I have worked on several multi million pound claims often involving children and parents. I work closely with senior partner Damian Horan.