- Will drafting
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- Trust creation and administration
- Tax planning
I deal with all aspects of private client work for individuals.
I work with a variety of individuals, local residents of the firm and their families tend to make up a large proportion of my client base. I provide advice on a range of issues and my expertise include drafting wills, providing estate and tax planning advice , assisting with powers of attorney and mental capacity issues and general trust and estate administration work.
Spending time with my family is something I enjoy, especially walking in Bushy Park at weekends with my husband, young son and my dog.
- Affiliate member of Society and Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- The Law Society, Private Client Section