- Lasting powers of attorney
- Attorney/Deputy advice
- Any property and financial applications at Court of Protection
- Advice on Adult Services care fees funding
- Advice regarding financial abuse
I ensure that my clients are given a voice so that they are able to achieve what they wish. I pride myself on providing a highly personalised service to ensure that whatever legal issues my clients may face, they are fully informed and receive the right advice at the right time.
My clients are predominantly elderly people and, where appropriate, their carers. I help them deal with issues that arise in later life, ensuring that their wishes are met – both now and in the future.
I have close relationships with many of my clients and often support individuals and families over many years.
I ensure that my clients can achieve what they want in the simplest manner possible.
I was born in Hampshire and have spent most of my adult life here. I spent much of my childhood on Dartmoor and the north Cornish coast. I went to university in Aberystwyth which, with my love of the sea, was a wonderful three years. Outside of work I like to read, eat and go to the cinema.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (a member of the Mental Incapacity and Cross-Border special interest groups)
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Chair of Private Client Section Advisory Committee
- Dementia Friends Champion