Divorce & Family Law Solicitors, Lymington
Find specialist advice and support from experienced family law solicitors in the Lymington area
We understand that when a marriage or relationship breaks down, it can be a very difficult time for all involved, including the wider family. In these situations, it can be helpful to seek out professional help, from those who can support you and provide you with expert advice.
Our team of family law solicitors in Lymington can assist with any family related legal matters, having years of experience successfully helping many couples to amicably part ways and come to an agreement both parties are happy with.
You may be experiencing other family disputes for which you need help to resolve, perhaps regarding children. Our expert family team offer unrivalled advice in this area and can give specialist support at what can be a very emotional time.
Why Moore Barlow?
If you are looking for specialist divorce solicitors in Lymington or the surrounding area, our team have decades of experience in assisting our clients with the legal issues arising from a relationship breakdown, including arrangements for children, along with financial and property disputes.
Having expert legal support on your side as you go through a family issue or dispute can help ensure that your interests are protected and that you are given accurate advice to help you make informed decisions about the things that matter to you.
Our team of family law and divorce solicitors in Lymington can provide you with legal assistance for a wide variety of relationship issues and disputes, with many of our lawyers trained and experienced in collaborative practice. We also have experienced mediators if you would prefer to settle any problems outside of court.
Our expertise is extensive, with services including, but not limited to:
- Divorce – providing you with expert legal advice and assisting you to navigate the divorce or civil partnership dissolution process.
- Family mediation – providing an alternative to court proceedings so that you can resolve disputes amicably and without confrontation. We can help you avoid the need to go to court and achieve an outcome that works for all.
- Collaborative law – many of our family lawyers are collaborative practitioners who will work with you and commit to resolving matters for you and your family in meetings which mean you don’t need to go to court.
- Issues involving children – our family lawyers in Lymington can assist with child-related legal disputes, including living arrangements after separation or divorce or any other ongoing family issues involving children.
Our team of family law solicitors
Other family services we offer in Lymington
In some more complex situations, the case requires more expert, specialist help. Our team in Lymington can help you with those areas that may require greater experience and expertise than others. Our services in this area include:
- Child abduction issues – our child law solicitors in Lymington can help if a child is taken by a parent or family member without permission.
- Surrogacy – there are many steps to surrogacy and having the benefit of expert legal advice along the way can be reassuring. This is where our surrogacy lawyers can help.
- Same sex relationship legal matters – whether it’s divorce or civil partnership dissolution, or other family issues relating to children, our legal team can help.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements – for those who want to protect their interests before entering a marriage, our Lymington family law specialists can help.
- Cohabitation agreements – when buying a home with someone you are not married to, there can be potential issues in the future if you choose to go your separate ways. Our Lymington team can help with a legally binding cohabitation agreement.
Our international family services
There are some situations in which you may require the help of someone with knowledge of international legal aspects and how they could affect the outcome of your case. Sometimes a divorce or family dispute can be made more complex because one or more family member lives in another country, where laws can differ from those in England.
Our Lymington team have specialist international family law expertise to help you navigate these challenges.
Why choose Moore Barlow’s family and divorce lawyers in Lymington?
Whether you are facing the prospect of separation, divorce or have another kind of family dispute to deal with, it can sometimes feel overwhelming. Our experienced Lymington family lawyers always approach every case with empathy and compassion, as well as being dedicated to finding the best possible way forward for every client, whatever the circumstances.
Along with our Lymington divorce lawyers and family law solicitors, we also have teams working across our other offices in London, Richmond, Southampton, Guildford, and Woking. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Contact our family team
Our family and divorce law insights
Our team accreditations
I have felt very comfortable dealing with them despite the difficulty of the situation and have welcomed their calm, objective and outcome-oriented advice and work.
Chambers and Partners
Highly effective, polished, and impressive. Remarkably calm under any pressure, it would seem. More than capable of the biggest cases. A winning combination of judgement, intelligence, client care, and astute tactics.
There are a number of key individuals who are impressive to deal with when dealing with complex financial matters. The team work well together and appear to deliver a strong service to clients. Many of the team are professional to deal with and have specialist expertise in dealing with high-net-worth individuals.