Expert advice from specialist family solicitors in the Richmond area
If a marriage or relationship breaks down, it can be a very difficult time for all involved. There are important decisions that need to be made and it can be very challenging to make clear choices at such a stressful time. Our team of divorce lawyers in Richmond have a wealth of experience in helping our clients navigate the process of separation or divorce process and ensure that their interests are protected throughout.
You may be experiencing other family disputes which you need help to resolve, perhaps in regard to children. Our family lawyers in Richmond offer expert advice in this field and can give specialist support at what can be a very tough time both practically and emotionally.
Whatever the family issue or dispute, it’s important that you are able to make informed decisions about how to move forwards and find some resolution. An experienced family lawyer in Richmond can help ensure that you have expert legal advice whenever required, so that you can make the best possible choices for the future.
Our experts on family law in Richmond have a wide range of experience across many different specialisms, which include, but are not limited to:
- Richmond divorce lawyers – to help you navigate the divorce or civil partnership dissolution process.
- Family mediation – this can be an option to resolve family or divorce issues without needing to go to court.
- Family arbitration – which could be another alternative to court proceedings if you need to resolve a family dispute.
- Legal issues about children – our family lawyers in Richmond can help with a range of disputes, such as the living arrangements for children after divorce or separation, or what to do in the case of child abduction by a parent or other family member.
- Surrogacy – there are many steps to surrogacy, and you can benefit from having expert legal advice along the way, which is where our surrogacy lawyers can help.
- Same sex relationship legal issues – our specialist Richmond family lawyers have extensive experience with same sex relationship legal matters, including relationships in respect of children, divorce or civil partnership dissolution.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements – a Richmond family lawyer from our team can draft pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements to help protect your interests and assets in the event that you go your separate ways in the future.
- Richmond cohabitation agreements – moving in with or buying a home with someone that you’re not married to can result in legal complexities in the future if you ever split up. Our team can draft comprehensive cohabitation agreements to help ensure you’re protected.
- International family law issues – our family and divorce solicitors in Richmond have experience in navigating complex legal family issues and disputes that cross international borders.
Why choose Moore Barlow’s family and divorce lawyers in Richmond?
If you’re looking for a specialist Richmond divorce lawyer or family law expert, our team have many years of experience in this field and can offer specialist advice and support. We always approach every case with compassion and diligence, with attention to detail helping us to consistently achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients in what can be very difficult and complex circumstances.
Along with our Richmond divorce lawyers and family law solicitors, we also have teams working across our other offices in London, Southampton, Woking, Lymington and Guildford. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.