Expert advice from specialist family solicitors in the Richmond area
We understand that when a marriage or relationship breaks down, it can be a very difficult time for all involved, including the wider family. There are important decisions that need to be made and it can be very challenging to make clear choices at such a stressful time.
Our team of family and divorce lawyers in Richmond have a wealth of experience in helping our clients navigate the process of separation or divorce, ensuring that your interests are protected throughout.
You may be dealing with other family disputes which you need help to resolve, perhaps regarding children. Our expert family team offer unrivalled advice in this area and can give specialist support at what can be a very emotional time.
Why Moore Barlow?
Whatever the family issue or dispute, it’s important that you can make informed decisions about how to move forwards and how to find some resolution. Our experienced team of family lawyers in Richmond can help ensure that you have expert legal advice when you need it, so that you can make the best possible choices for the future.
Our lawyers have a wide range of experience across many different specialisms, with many of our family solicitors trained in the collaborative practice and as mediators who can help you reach a resolution outside of court.
We have a wide range of divorce and separation services which include, but are not limited to:
- Divorce – providing you with expert legal advice and assisting you through the divorce or civil partnership dissolution process.
- Family mediation – our trained and experienced mediators can provide you with a less confrontational process of dispute resolution, one that can achieve an out of court settlement and help reach an outcome for you and your family.
- Collaborative law – many of our family lawyers are collaborative practitioners who will work with you and commit to resolving matters for you and your family in meetings which mean you don’t need to go to court.
- Legal issues about children – our family lawyers in Richmond can help with a range of disputes, such as the living arrangements for children after divorce or separation, or what to do in the case of child abduction by a parent or other family member.
Other family services we offer in Richmond
There are other family law related conflicts and legal issues that can arise in the area of family law. These require the help and assistance of legal professionals who have specialist knowledge, such as our family law solicitors in Richmond. Our specialisms in this area include:
- Child abduction issues – our child law solicitors in Richmond can help if a child is taken by a parent or family member without permission.
- Surrogacy – there are many steps to surrogacy and having the benefit of expert legal advice along the way is a necessity. This is where our surrogacy lawyers can help.
- Same sex relationship legal issues – our specialist Richmond family lawyers have extensive experience with same sex relationship legal matters, including relationships in respect of children, divorce or civil partnership dissolution.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements – a Richmond family lawyer from our team can draft pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements to help protect your interests and assets in the event that you separate or divorce.
- Cohabitation agreements – moving in with or buying a home with someone that you are not married to can result in legal complexities if you split up. Our team can draft comprehensive cohabitation agreements to help ensure you are protected.
Our international family services
Apart from the domestic legal issues, there may be situations in which you require the help of someone with knowledge of international aspects of divorce and how they could affect the outcome of your case. Our family and divorce solicitors in Richmond have experience in navigating complex legal family issues and disputes that cross international borders.
Why choose Moore Barlow’s family and divorce lawyers in Richmond?
If you’re looking for a specialist Richmond divorce lawyer or family law expert, our team have many years of experience and can offer specialist advice and support. We always approach every case with compassion and diligence, with attention to detail which helps us to consistently achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients in what can be very difficult and complex circumstances.
Along with our Richmond divorce lawyers and family law solicitors, we also have teams working across our other offices in London, Southampton, Guildford, Lymington and Woking. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.