Divorce & Family Law Solicitors, London
Specialist advice from divorce and family law experts in the London area
The end of a relationship can be a very challenging time for those involved, with difficult decisions that need to be made.
It’s important for anyone contemplating divorce, dissolution of their civil partnership or other major changes to their family situation including arrangements for their children, to get expert legal advice from our experienced family law solicitors in London, to help protect their interests at what can be a very stressful time.
With our specialist team of divorce lawyers in London, we can assist you with both legal and practical advice to help you navigate the required processes and make sure that you have expert representation throughout.
Why Moore Barlow?
When divorcing or separating from your spouse, it can feel like your whole life is changing, and making decisions whilst there is so much going on both practically and emotionally can be very difficult. With one of the most experienced family law firms in London by your side, we can assist with your every need, giving you the expert support that you need to look forward and overcome the challenges you are facing.
As well as offering specialist legal advice on divorce in the London area, we can also assist with other aspects of family law, such as legal issues involving your children, disputes with other family members and a range of other services. Our specialist team of family law lawyers in London provide dedicated and professional services, including the help you may require resolving disputes when going through a divorce or separation.
Many of our London divorce lawyers are trained mediators and collaborative practitioners, so that they can help you resolve matters outside of court that concern the future of your family, including:
- Divorce – whether you’re considering divorce, or your spouse has told you that they want to divorce, you will need expert divorce lawyers in London to help look after your interests as you navigate the process.
- Family mediation – if you need to find a way to agree on certain issues, the mediation process can help achieve this avoiding the need to go to court.
- Collaborative law – many of our family lawyers are collaborative practitioners who will work with you and commit to resolving matters for you and your family in meetings which mean you don’t need to go to court.
- Legal issues concerning your children – our child lawyers in London can help you with matters such as child living arrangements after separation or divorce, and even child abduction by a parent or another family member.
Our team of family law solicitors
Other family services we offer in London
Sometimes the legal issues surrounding family and divorce can be much complicated and intricate. In these situations, it is important that you seek out the help of specialist family and law solicitors, such as those based in London at Moore Barlow.
Those that are experienced in this field and can help to both prevent these problems and support you in the event that you have to face such issues. These include:
- Child abduction issues – our child law solicitors in London can help if a child is taken by a parent or family member without permission.
- Surrogacy – there are many steps to surrogacy, and you can benefit from having expert legal advice along the way, which is where our surrogacy lawyers can help.
- Same sex relationship issues – whether you are considering ending a same sex marriage in London or want specialist advice on other family matters, such as children, our team can help.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements – although not currently legally binding in the UK, our family law solicitors in central London can help draft a pre-nuptial agreements to protect your interests, should it be required.
- Cohabitation agreements – if you want to cohabit or buy property with someone you are not married to, there can sometimes be legal complexities if you decide to go your separate ways in the future. Our team of family law solicitors in London can help protect your interests with a cohabitation agreement.
Our international family services
There are some situations in which you may require the help of someone with knowledge of international legal matters and how they could affect the outcome of your case. If issues need to be resolved that involve spouses or assets in other countries, our international divorce lawyers in London can assist, and our international family law team in London can help with other legal problems related to your family.
Why choose Moore Barlow’s family law team in London?
As one of the leading family and divorce solicitors in London and the wider UK, our specialist team have decades of combined experience helping to resolve and deal with a wide range of family issues. Whether you are looking for international divorce solicitors in London or family law advice for an issue locally, our family lawyers can give expert support to help achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
As well as our team of UK and international family solicitors in London, we also have teams working from our offices in Richmond, Southampton, Guildford, Lymington and Woking.
Contact our family team
Our family and divorce law insights
Our team accreditations
I have felt very comfortable dealing with them despite the difficulty of the situation and have welcomed their calm, objective and outcome-oriented advice and work.
Chambers and Partners
Highly effective, polished, and impressive. Remarkably calm under any pressure, it would seem. More than capable of the biggest cases. A winning combination of judgement, intelligence, client care, and astute tactics.
There are a number of key individuals who are impressive to deal with when dealing with complex financial matters. The team work well together and appear to deliver a strong service to clients. Many of the team are professional to deal with and have specialist expertise in dealing with high-net-worth individuals.