Moore Barlow have been widely recognised in Legal 500, the UK’s leading guide to law firms, ranking 11 of our practice areas as Top Tier.
Legal 500 is a leading directory for rankings of lawyers and practice expertise across the UK, benchmarking law firms via independent research.
This year they have mentioned 69 of our lawyers in their commentary “for their standout contribution to respective practices”. From these, 11 were recognised as Leading Lawyers, 4 as Next Generation Partners, and 5 as Rising Stars.
For our full rankings and commentary, please see the Legal 500 website. The lists below give you a brief overview and snapshot.
Tier 1 – Practice areas recognised
- Agriculture and estates (South East)
- Charities and not for profit (South East)
- Commercial property (Hampshire)
- Contentious trusts and estates (South East)
- Corporate and commercial (Hampshire)
- Employment (Kent, Surrey and Sussex)
- Family (Hampshire)
- Family (Kent, Surrey and Sussex)
- Insolvency & corporate recovery (South East)
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant (South East)
- Personal tax, trust and probate (Hampshire)
- Claire Haverfield (Commercial litigation)
- Damian Horan (Personal injury)
- Debra Emery (Family)
- Dorothy Agnew (IT & Telecoms)
- Gordon Reid (Charities & NFP)
- Joanna Lada-Walicki (Education: schools)
- Judith Ball (Family)
- Karen Barham (Family: mediation)
- Luc Algar (Commercial property)
- Maya Sushila (Personal injury)
- Peter Jeffrey (Corporate & commercial)
Next Generation Partners
- Rebecca Chaplin (Insolvency & corporate recovery)
- Heather Dobson (Insolvency & corporate recovery)
- Joanna Farrands (Family)
- Scott Taylor (Contentious trusts & estates)
- Lisa Green (Contentious trusts & estates)
- Victoria Jones (Clinical negligence)
- Adam McRae-Taylor (Education: schools)
- Mea North (Community care)
- Peter Worrall (Debt recovery)
For more information about our specialist legal expertise, please contact us.