Employment law solicitors, London
Our employment lawyers in London can help with any workplace legal issues.
- Our experienced team of employment law solicitors in London can assist with any questions or problems you have in relation to work or your employer
- Whether you’re going through redundancy, have a dispute with your employer or a colleague that cannot be resolved or simply want to find out more about your legal rights as an employee, we can help
- Our specialist employment solicitors in the London area can deliver accurate and timely legal advice and whatever support you need to face your workplace problem with confidence
What kind of problems can employment solicitors in London help with?
There are many different things that can potentially go wrong at work, and if you unfortunately find that you’re involved in a challenging situation, you might need the help of specialist employment solicitors in London to help you find a way forward.
Some of the most common types of workplace issues we help with include:
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- TUPE regulations
- Settlement agreements
- Redundancies that have been handled improperly
- Contract disputes or potential breaches of contract
- Discrimination at work
- Harassment in the workplace
- Employment tribunal claims
If you have an employment issue at work then it’s essential that you fully understand your rights legally, along with what the law says about being treated lawfully by your employer. Our team can help to ensure that you have all of the facts and information you need to make the choices necessary to deal with the situation.
Resolving employment disputes in the London area
We always aim to help you resolve your dispute with your employer as quickly as possible, so that everyone can draw a line under the situation and move on.
Some of the routes that we might use for this include using the ACAS Early Conciliation process, if appropriate, or helping to negotiate a settlement agreement with your employer. If all other avenues are unsuccessful, it might be necessary to attend an employment tribunal hearing to resolve the issue.
Regardless of the stage of the legal process, we always ensure that you have the expert support that you need to make informed decisions and find the best way forward for your circumstances.
Services offered by our employment law solicitors in London
The employment law services we offer in London and the surrounding areas include:
- Providing the legally required advice on a settlement agreement that your employer has offered to you and negotiating on your behalf, if required to help ensure the best possible outcome
- Providing expert representation in the lead up to and during employment tribunals
- Reviewing your employment contract or any changes made to your contract or working conditions
- Giving clear and practical legal advice on any workplace issue
- Providing support as needed through an employment grievance or disciplinary process
Our team of employment solicitors
What to do if you believe your London employer has acted unfairly or unlawfully
It’s a legal obligation for employers to treat their employees fairly, and there are many laws in place designed to protect employees if this doesn’t happen. If you think that your employer has acted unfairly or is behaving in a way that is outside of the law, it’s important that you get specialist advice to ensure you understand the situation from a legal point of view.
Regardless of whether you’re a job applicant, an entry level employee or a senior executive or director, there are laws in place to protect you and it’s important when employers flout these laws, that you have the support you need to achieve the best possible outcome from the situation.
If you contact our team, we can provide the specialist advice you need to make informed decisions about what action to take next and how to best approach the situation to move forward positively.
Why choose Moore Barlow as your employment lawyers in London?
At Moore Barlow, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients always get the legal and practical support that they need to face any of life’s challenges, including those in the workplace at any point during their career.
Experiencing issues at work can be very stressful and can have a knock-on impact on every other area of life while you’re dealing with the problems. It’s often impossible to stop thinking about what’s going on at work whilst you’re not there too, which only adds to the challenging circumstances. This is why it’s essential to try and resolve things quickly whenever possible, so that you can focus on the future instead.
Contact the specialist team at Moore Barlow if you’re having any work-related problems or think that your employer is acting unlawfully. We can help provide the assistance you need to get the best possible result from the situation.
Contact our employment team
Our employment law insights
Sign up to our employment law newsletter
Our team accreditations
Don’t take our word for it…
Moore Barlow has a breadth of talent and experience which belies their regional location and unquestionably allows them to compete in the busy London & South East legal fraternity. The strong specialist teams have reputations which attract and retain clients across the UK and internationally. My experience is wholly positive having benefitted from a wealth of experience and clear commercial and legal guidance.
I chose Moore Barlow because I wanted the support of a strong, broadly based local firm, with strong commercial and employment knowledge and experience but at regional hourly rates rather than London rates.
Moore Barlow provides the complete professional organisation in terms of HR advice and all other disciplines both in terms of business and personal matters. There fee structures are acceptable for the quality of service which is provided in a friendly manner.