Moore Barlow have been widely recognised in Legal 500, the UK’s leading guide to law firms, ranking 11 of our practice areas as Top Tier and 9 as Tier 2.
Legal 500 is a leading directory for rankings of lawyers and practice expertise across the UK, benchmarking law firms via independent research.
This year they have mentioned 81 (Up from 69) Moore Barlow lawyers in their commentary “for their standout contribution to respective practices”. From these, 12 (up from 11) were recognised as Leading Lawyers, 5 (up from 4) as Next Generation Partners, and 4 as Rising Stars.
For our full rankings and commentary, please see the Legal 500 website. The lists below give you a brief overview and snapshot.
Tier 1 – Practice areas recognised
- Agriculture and estates (South East)
- Charities and not for profit (South East)
- Commercial property (Hampshire)
- Contentious trusts and estates (South East)
- Corporate and commercial (Hampshire)
- Employment (Kent, Surrey and Sussex)
- Family (Hampshire)
- Family (Kent, Surrey and Sussex)
- Insolvency & corporate recovery (South East)
- Personal injury and medical negligence: claimant (South East)
- Personal tax, trust and probate (Hampshire)
- Anne Cassidy (Medical negligence)
- Claire Haverfield (Commercial litigation)
- Damian Horan (Personal injury)
- Debra Emery (Family)
- Dorothy Agnew (IT & Telecoms)
- Gordon Reid (Charities & NFP)
- Joanna Lada-Walicki (Education: schools)
- Judith Ball (Family)
- Karen Barham (Family: mediation)
- Luc Algar (Commercial property)
- Maya Sushila (Medical negligence)
- Peter Jeffrey (Corporate & commercial)
Next Generation Partners
- Rebecca Chaplin (Insolvency & corporate recovery)
- Heather Dobson (Insolvency & corporate recovery)
- Joanna Farrands (Family)
- Scott Taylor (Contentious trusts & estates)
- Victoria Jones (Medical negligence)
- Lisa Green (Contentious trusts & estates)
- Adam McRae-Taylor (Education: schools)
- Mea North (Community care)
- Esther Millard (Commercial ligation)
For more information about our specialist legal expertise, please contact us.