The burden on charity trustees to ensure that the charity is well managed, accountable and that the charitable objectives are fulfilled is ever increasing. You may also need advice on the appointment and removal or retirement of trustees and on your personal liability as a trustee.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Updating and modernising historic constitutions
- Advising on supplementary rules or schemes
- Schemes of delegation – do your employees have delegated authority to perform their role?
- Advice to incoming and outgoing trustees
- Company law and procedure
- Company secretarial services
- Updating your charity’s public details
- Changing your governance document
- Trustee recruitment and procedure
- Regulatory restrictions and requirements
- Risk Management