Assisting insolvency practitioners in resolving their cases as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Helping you discharge your duties efficiently and cost effectively.
Our specialist insolvency team deals with all types of personal and corporate insolvency procedures and restructuring projects.
Our priority is to help you perform your functions and discharge your duties as quickly and cost effectively as possible in order to achieve the best outcome for your clients, creditors and other stakeholders. We work closely and collaboratively with insolvency practitioners on:
- Pre-insolvency/restructuring advice and strategy
- Claims to recover assets
- Asset disposals
- Adjudication of creditor claims
- Reviewing the validity of security
- Section 110 reconstructions
- Any technical or practical issues that may arise in the case
We have a (non-appointment taking) licensed insolvency practitioner in our ranks. We also work collaboratively with colleagues from across the firm on any issues that, for example, require property, employment or corporate expertise.
With offices in London, Southampton, Lymington, Woking, Guildford and Richmond, we’re ideally placed to offer specialist support on a local and national basis.