As the level and sophistication of cyber-attacks increases, your business is at risk of business disruption, financial loss and reputation damage.
We will be teaming up with cyber security experts from Tailor Made Technologies to hold seminars in Southampton and Guildford to explain the latest threats and what you can do to protect your business.
At the seminars we will be covering:
- the nature/trend of cyber-attacks
- the potential impact on your business
- case studies on recent attacks and consequences
- legal and technical tips to protect your organisation
Join us either on:
- 9:00am – Registration; networking and light breakfast
- 9:30am-11:00am – Presentations; discussion and Q&A
- 11:00am-11:30am – Networking and refreshments
- Christian Cartwright, Lead Cyber Security Consultant and Cyber Security Manager – Tailor Made Technologies (Southampton and Guildford event)
- Dorothy Agnew, Partner Commercial & Technology team – Moore Barlow (Southampton event)
- John Warchus, Partner Commercial & Technology team – Moore Barlow (Guildford event)
We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you.