Moore Barlow’s Commercial & Technology law held a webinar on important recent legal developments affecting the drafting and negotiation of business contracts, the risks in undertaking IT projects and technology law developments, explaining how these are likely to impact your business now and in future.
- an update on recent contract case law (non-compete clauses and the meaning of good faith obligations)
- case study of a failed IT transformation project (CIS v IBM)
- smart contracts and cryptoassets – the first court decisions
- resolving tech disputes – the new Digital Dispute Resolution Rules
Date: Tuesday 22 June 2021
- John Warchus, Partner in the Commercial & Technology Law group at Moore Barlow with over 25 years of experience in relation to technology, media & telecoms and commercial contracts
- Quintin Farley, Solicitor who works alongside John on reviewing and drafting technology and commercial agreements
The presentations were followed by a Q&A session.
This webinar is of most relevance to company directors, investors & entrepreneurs, in-house legal counsel, contract/procurement managers, IP managers/professionals and business consultants & advisers.