Make business contracts work for you – an essential ingredient to ensure the smooth running and protection of your business.
Aimed at directors, business owners, contract managers and in-house lawyers, this webinar is packed with practical do’s and don’ts, so you can ensure that your business contracts deliver what is intended; helping you to avoid uncertainty, pitfalls, and expense.
In this webinar we:
- Explore forming a new contract; pitfalls and risks of unwittingly agreeing to legal commitments
- Explain how to work without a contract in place
- Cover how to limit legal liability by including key commercial terms
- Share our experience on ending a relationship – how do you end a contract safely without risking a legal claim?
Watch this webinar on-demand:
Here’s what we cover and when:
- Contract formation (01:30)
- Battle of the forms (09:45)
- Practical tips (16:10)
- Working without a contract (21:30)
- Key contract terms (25:07)
- Interpretation of contracts (36:22)
- Getting out of onerous contracts (43:40)
- Termination (47:20)
- Warnings & top tips (58:13)
- Q&A received from live audience (1:02:10)
Meet the speakers:
Partner | Commercial
Associate | Commercial dispute resolution