We partnered with Business Leader to host a webinar which looks at how businesses are utilising artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve businesses processes and increase productivity.
On-demand: watch this webinar
About this webinar
Artificial intelligence. The buzzphrase and darling of the tech sector. But are businesses using its full potential? Is there more that they should be doing to optimise their business with AI?
We partnered with Business Leader for a very special look into business’ relationship with this ground-breaking tech. The panel was a mix of business leaders, academics and AI experts who discussed the following:
- How is AI technology being developed
- What are the risks of bias when developing AI technology
- How is AI being commercialised by companies
- Examples of companies that have implemented the technology successfully
- How does AI work in the context of ownership rights
- How is this technology helping to solve business critical issues
- Legal issues around developing and commercialising AI
Who was on the panel?
- Dorothy Agnew, Partner at Moore Barlow
- Lucie Glenday – CEO at MySense.AI
- Ben Slater – SVP Marketing at Beamery
- Andrew Tsonchev, Director of Technology at Darktrace
- Stuart Dorman, Chief Innovation Officer at Sabio