Meet our expert lawyers who are dedicated in making life better for our clients.
I am a Partner in the Private Client department, and am based in the firm’s Woking office.
I have administered estates with assets in Barbados, France, Spain and the USA. I qualified in 2003, and have given various seminars and written many articles and leaflets on topics of interest within my specialist areas over my career.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two young daughters, socialising with friends and trying to keep fit!
- Wills and codicils
- Inheritance tax planning
- Administration of estates
- Deeds of Variation
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and incapacity issues
- Assistance with the management of financial affairs
- Continuing Care and Care Home fee advice and advice on NHS Continuing Care
- Trust establishment, implementation and management
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
- Solicitors For The Elderly
Meet the wider team
We are here to help
Our expert lawyers are here to support you with all your legal needs.
Don’t take our word for it…
Thank you to everyone involved. The probate was dealt with fantastically by Alex who again made things so much less painful. I have already been singing Moore Barlow’s praises and recommended them to people I know.
Alexandra Milton has helped my family and I in various areas. Alexandra has always provided a fantastic service to us – she is knowledgeable, responsive and adaptable. I enjoy working with her.
We would have been really lost without your help, support and guidance. Thank you