I am a Partner in the Private Client department, and am based in the firm’s Woking office.
I provide specialist advice on:
- Wills & Codicils
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Administration of Estates
- Deeds of Variation
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and incapacity issues
- Assistance with the management of financial affairs
- Continuing Care and Care Home fee advice and advice on NHS Continuing Care
- Trust establishment, implementation and management
I have also administered estates with assets in Barbados, France, Spain and the USA.
I have given various seminars and written many articles and leaflets on topics of interest within my specialist areas over my career. I qualified in 2003 and am a member of both the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors For The Elderly.
I am married and have two young daughters.