Accident with uninsured driver

My name is Matt Tuff. I am a Senior Associate  in the Major Trauma Service at Moore Barlow and I am an accredited Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.

In this podcast I will be talking about what can be done if you are involved in an accident with another driver who does not have insurance or who flees the scene of the accident. 

In these cases, you can still make a claim.  The claim is dealt with by an organisation called the Motor Insurers Bureau

How Moore Barlow can help

At Moore Barlow, we are experts at helping people with Motor Insurers’ Bureau claims. If you have any questions, or would like to know more, don’t hesitate to contact me, Matthew Tuff