- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate reorganisations
- Management buyouts & buy ins
- Corporate finance and fundraisings
- Stock market flotations and takeovers
I act for companies at all different stages of their lifecycle; from initial idea or start up, through growth and expansion and ultimately exit.
I thrive from working for entrepreneurial businesses whether that is a single isolated transaction or being involved in the whole journey. I understand that, as a business owner, you will have a strong personal connection with your business and will endeavour to support you through the, often complex, legal processes that you encounter along the way.
I provide my clients with clear and practical advice based on a good understanding of their business combined with an expert knowledge of the law. A good understanding of the entrepreneurial mind-set combined with close attention to detail means my clients are reassured that they will receive the best possible legal support.
- Advising founder on sale of Tructyre Fleet Management Limited to the Michelin Group
- Advising Drake & Morgan (backed by private equity firm, Bowmark Capital) on its acquisition of London wine-bar and restaurant operator, Corney & Barrow Bars
- Advising Rotterdam based Port Invest B.V. on its recommended cash offer (governed by The Takeover Code) for the share capital of Nature Group plc
- Advising on the sale of Farehaven Lodge Care Home (Fareham, Hampshire)
- Advising on multiple acquisitions of telecommunications companies by a leading telecommunications company
- Advising on multiple acquisitions of accounting and financial services practices by a leading accounting firm in London
Accreditations & Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 2014