Moore Barlow celebrates its first anniversary
This week, Moore Barlow celebrates its first anniversary. The firm was launched in May last year during the first UK lockdown, following the successful merger between two legacy law firms, who shared a combined 400+ year history, a rich heritage and long-standing reputations as experts in their fields.
While Moore Barlow is only a year old, we’re incredibly proud of what the firm has achieved so far:
- April 2021: Moore Barlow’s corporate team completes deals worth £830M in a record-breaking run
- Jan 2021: Managing partner makes The Lawyer’s annual Hot 100 list
- Nov 2020: The Surrey Initiative launched
- Nov 2020: Moore Barlow partner authors new legal guide to farming partnerships
- Nov 2020: Ranked as a Top 200 law firm in The Times Best Law Firms 2021 list
- Nov 2020: Moore Barlow launches Major Trauma Group
- Oct 2020: Top rankings in the Legal 500 UK 2021
- Oct 2020: Top rankings in Chambers & Partners UK
- Sept 2020: Moore Barlow lawyer makes Global Future Female Leaders (HERoes) list
- July 2020: Ranked in Chambers High Net Worth (HNW) 2020
- July 2020: Moore Barlow raises £1,100 for YMCA and homelessness charities
A year ago, we brought our two legacy firms together in extraordinary times and became Moore Barlow. I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved so far: a merger in the midst of a global pandemic, a business that’s stayed robust and resilient, and our people who have grown stronger together and made the merger a success. It’s been a remarkable year and points to an exciting future for the firm as we move forward.Ed Whittington, managing partner of the firm
For information about the merger (May 2020), please see here.