With many businesses struggling to deal with the impact of coronavirus on their business and working practices Moore Barlow is offering businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs a free 30 minute legal clinic by phone or video conference to help mitigate the impact of coronavirus.
Moore Barlow is committed to supporting the business community during this difficult time. With access to some of the region’s leading business lawyers, the clinics will offer legal advice and guidance focusing on:
- Commercial law and contracts
- Data protection law
- Information technology law
- Outsourcing contracts
- Intellectual property issues
- eCommerce and consumer contracts
This includes advice on issues such as:
- How to cancel or postpone supply contracts safely
- Varying the terms of supply contracts without giving up rights to receive full payment or performance
- Obligations arising out of cancelled or delayed contracts
- Liability and remedies for non-performance or delayed performance
- Managing disputes
- Protecting personal data during long periods of homeworking
All telephone calls or virtual meetings need to be arranged in advance.
For further information, or to book an appointment, please contact us by completing the form below.