- Location: Richmond
- Fixed Term Contract
About the role
This role supports all marketing needs across the full breadth of activities undertaken by the team. That could be contributing to existing marketing initiatives, or assisting with the development of new initiatives, across Events, Digital, Internal comms, or GTM marketing.
As a starter position within the Marketing team this would suit an individual who has a real interest in this area and is looking to start a career in Marketing. This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Why should you apply?
The Moore Barlow culture is open, diverse, and inclusive; it’s an environment of belonging, where people can thrive and be the best version of themselves. We strive to nurture our people and offer enjoyable, fulfilling, and sustainable careers. This includes providing the best training, great pay and rewards, a fantastic set of values, and more control over work life balance.
We’ve also won awards! Named as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK in The Times Best Law Firms 2021 list, we have also been widely recognised in Legal 500 UK 2021, the UKs leading guide to law firms, as 8 of our practise areas have been ranked Top Tier.
Key tasks will include:
- Provide support to Events, Digital, Internal Comms, GTM marketing, and Content Production teams as needed.
- Co-ordinating with colleagues in the marketing team to deliver on projects and activities i.e. assist with project management ensuring the right people are available to work on the right things at the right time.
- Co-ordinating the production of printed marketing materials, literature, and digital marketing collateral (knowing what we have, stock levels, updates, new materials, etc).
- First point of contact for incoming Marketing emails - First point of triage and ensures the right people are aware
- Sharing key news with the team internally so they stay up to date with market activity and marketing best practice.
- Assist with the collation of information and research.
- Writes and proof-reads when needed.
- Helps with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and provides analyses of competitors and campaigns.
- Supporting productions (Stills, Video)
- Supports on Legal Directory submissions.
- Leads on the administrative aspects of Marketing finance e.g. Invoicing
- Leads on administration and processes for the marketing team, to ensure the team operates effectively and collaboratively.
- Leads on managing the workflow, processes and systems within the team, to ensure effective delivery
- Leads on managing the systems, software, platforms for the team (e.g. Monday, CRM)
- Supporting internal communications, including internal newsletter, events, intranet
- Encourages other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity.
- Be an ambassador and advocate for the Moore Barlow brand, applying the brand and visual identity consistently across all channels and activities. Assist in encouraging full and appropriate adoption of the brand across the whole business.
What we look for:
- Relevant experience in delivering the above responsibilities
- Fast learner and adaptable.
- Able to take a brief and feedback.
- Manages expectations and delivers on time.
- Strong stakeholder skills, to engage with business client.
- An organised multi-tasker who is able to prioritise, handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong proof-reading skills
- Copywriting and copy-editing skills preferable.
- Marketing or Business degree preferred
What we look for:As above.
How to apply
Interested in a career at Moore Barlow? Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.