Meet our expert lawyers who are dedicated in making life better for our clients.
I am an experienced dispute resolution solicitor and litigator specialising in property disputes representing individuals as well as businesses.
I am recognised by Legal 500 in the South East for commercial litigation as being “First Class” and by Chambers UK “as having particular expertise in property disputes”.
I pride myself on providing straight forward jargon free pragmatic advice which is proportionate to my clients’ needs and delivered in a timely manner.
When not at work I enjoy travel and listening to live music especially jazz.
- Disputes relating to property
- Commercial landlord and tenant and break notices and breach of lease covenants
- Business lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Possession claims
- Option agreements and other land sale agreements
- Electronic/telecommunications code issues
- Joint ownership disputes
- Boundary disputes/adverse possession claims
- Rights of way – public footpaths, private easements
- Residential landlord and tenant
- Breach of contract disputes
- Injunctive proceedings
Meet the wider team
We are here to help
Our expert lawyers are here to support you with all your legal needs.