Our corporate experts discuss key risk areas to consider when investing in distressed businesses, share valuable insights into the opportunities of investing, and help you avoid the pitfalls.
We outline some of the basic checks you should be making before investing, provide some pointers around keeping your deal on track amidst pressure from the other parties and stakeholders and set out some insights into structuring the purchase price provisions in the purchase agreement.
Date: Thursday 10 September 2020
- Jeremy Over, Partner at Moore Barlow
- Mark Lucas, Partner at Moore Barlow
- Key factors to consider when dealing with insolvent or distressed businesses
- Due diligence: making sure you know what you’re buying
- Warranties: negotiating suitable protection
- Timetabling and structuring a deal
- Managing your transaction