It is estimated that for most SME’s more than 50% of their value resides in intellectual property or other intangibles. Given this, we have collaborated with Innovation Tax Specialists Limited to present a webinar explaining how best to commercially exploit your IP and to maximise Government funding and savings available through R&D Tax Credits and Patent Box.
Our webinar covers:
- IP audits – what IP/intangibles does the business own?
- The best way to commercially exploit this IP/intangibles
- The importance of arranging your IP assets before an exit/sale
- What is the R&D Tax Credit scheme?
- Do I qualify and how can the R&D Tax Credit scheme help me?
- Patent Box and its financial benefits for patented invention
Date: Tuesday 29 June 2021
- Annie Hunter of Innovation Tax who has many years’ experience of advising on innovation tax incentives and is a regular speaker in this area, as well as experience of sitting on the boards of industry bodies.
- John Warchus: Partner in the Commercial & Technology Law group at Moore Barlow with over 25 years of experience in relation to IP protection, licensing and commercialisation; he has advised many clients in the IT/software/manufacturing and engineering sectors on their IP strategies and execution.
The two presentations were be followed by a Q&A session.
This webinar is suitable for company directors, investors & entrepreneurs, in-house Legal Counsel, business consultants & advisors and IP managers/professionals and is brought to you by Moore Barlow and Innovation Tax.