- Court of Protection
- Deputyship and PI Trusts
- Statutory Will and Gift applications
- Mental Capacity
- Management of large personal injury and clinical negligence settlements
I am a Court of Protection specialist with over 10 years’ experience. I deal with all aspects of property and affairs work, including deputyship applications, PI trusts, statutory wills and gifts.
Most of my clients have suffered a brain injury as a result of personal injury or clinical negligence. I work closely with personal injury and clinical negligence solicitors, family members, case managers and treating therapists, throughout the litigation process, to manage interim funds and advise on best interest decisions. Post settlement, I continue to work with the client to manage their financial affairs, including budgeting and seeking investment advice to meet their ongoing needs.
I have 3 energetic boys aged under 6 who keep my husband and I very busy outside of work.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Court of Protection Practitioners Association (CoPPA)
- Professional Deputies Forum (PDF)
- STEP Advanced Certificate in Advising Vulnerable Clients