I qualified as a Solicitor in September 2015 and I have since specialised in pursuing personal injury litigation claims on behalf of claimants who have suffered serious and often life-changing injuries as a result of road traffic accidents, accidents at work and accidents in public places, through no fault of their own. I joined Moore Barlow in December 2018.
I strive to work quickly to fully assess the impact of a client’s injuries on their lives. My clients have usually suffered brain, spinal and/or musculoskeletal injuries. My focus is on early rehabilitation as a priority, ensuring early collaboration with potential Defendants to ensure that the client’s immediate post-accident needs are identified and addressed at the earliest opportunity.
Suffering severe injuries, be they physical or psychological can be life-changing for many clients, so I aim to work together with them, their families and friends, and rehabilitation providers to understand each individual client’s current and future care requirements and support needs, to ensure that client’s feel completely supported throughout the entire rehabilitation and legal claim process and thereafter.
I am an accredited APIL Litigator, and I have a particular interest in claims involving outdoor pursuits, be they cycling, outdoor activities or equestrian related.
In my spare time, I am a school governor for a secondary school in Hampshire, and I like to keep fit and active when I can. I am also a closet musician, having read Music at the University of Birmingham before converting to law.
- Complex head, spinal and serious orthopaedic injuries
- Serious Orthopaedic Injuries
- Cases involving complex liability or causation issues
Recent personal injury case settlements
- Moore Barlow secure judgment for catastrophically brain injured child – Damages claim will be in excess of £10 million.
- £20 million compensation secured for brain injured passenger in a road traffic collision
- £6 million compensation secured for brain injured passenger after a road traffic collision
- Substantial settlement for a client struck by electric golf buggy
Accreditations & Memberships
- APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) – Accredited Litigator
- Mental Health First Aider