- Corporate and property finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital markets
- Real estate finance
I have over a decade’s experience advising clients on a wide range of corporate issues and commercial best practice.
I act on behalf of a broad range of clients, many of them based in the City of London. They include high net worth individuals, small and medium enterprises, and large corporate entities.
My focus is helping clients meet their strategic objectives in corporate affairs, and the negotiation of high-value, multi-party or multi-jurisdiction contracts.
My approach is to break complex issues down into simple solutions and to explain things in plain English.
Before joining Moore Barlow, I worked in the investment banking division of Goldman Sachs, and also the corporate teams of a number of international law firms where I acquired significant experience advising global clients on corporate matters.
I have a particular interest in South and South East Asia. While my native language is English, I’m also fluent in Panjabi.
I enjoy spending time with my wife and two young children and like to listen to Indian classical music. As a private pilot, I try to fly my PA28 Warrior light aircraft as often as possible. I am also a governor at an Academy in North East London.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England Wales
- Civil Mediation Council (CMC) registered mediator
- ADR Group accredited civil and commercial mediator
- ADR Group accredited online mediator
- Associateship of King’s College
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Liveryman of the City of London Solicitor’s Company
- Freeman of City of London