I advise clients on all matters linked to leasehold flats and houses.
My clients are residential landlords, intermediate landlords and tenants. I help them navigate their way through the legal and legislative complexities linked to leasehold flats and houses.
Having a ‘can do’ attitude, my clients can rely on me to be friendly and approachable. I take a direct approach, telling clients not what they want to hear but the reality of their situation given their circumstances and related legal position. Listening to their concerns, I offer practical advice and work hard to achieve the best possible outcomes on their behalf.
I advise clients on:
- Collective enfranchisement – acquiring or disposing of the freehold pursuant to legislative rights
- House enfranchisement – acquiring or disposing of the freehold pursuant to legislative rights
- Lease extensions – individual or multiple, whether voluntary or exercising statutory rights
- Right to manage – tenants acquiring the management of their building or landlords responding to a right to manage claim
- Right of first refusal (pre-emption rights) in relation to the freehold or intermediate interests
I joined Moore Blatch in 2018 (now Moore Barlow, May 2020).
Free time is enjoyed with family, friends and my small dog, Poppy. I love the countryside, a good pub and a walk. When possible, I enjoy travelling to new places and sampling the local produce.
Accreditations & Memberships